General permission for operations with relief supplies in connection with emergency crisis of a humanitarian character (emergency relief flights)
In cases of acute crises of humanitarian character in connection with earthquakes or similar disasters the Danish Transport and Construction Agency has granted a general and standing permission for emergency relief flights with cargo and/or passengers to/from Denmark, cf. AIP A 04/13, a copy of which you can find here.
This general, standing permission for emergency relief flights has been granted on the following conditions:
- That the flight is notified to the Danish Transport and Construction Agency by e-mail email@example.com
- That the aircraft has a valid certificate of airworthiness.
- That the aircraft has been entered on the airline's valid OS/AOS.
- That the aircraft is insured in accordance with Regulation (EC) no. 785/2004.
- That neither the airline nor the aircraft is entered on the EU list of airlines whose operations are banned within the EU.
- That documentation for the character of the acute need can be submitted.
Violation of the above-mentioned conditions may lead to information to the police or other corrective action. Document checks may be made randomly.
The Danish Transport and Construction Agency is the authority for civil aviation in Denmark. This means that the we lay down regulations for the exercise of aviation and supervises their observance.
The object of the Danish Transport Authorities regulation of the aviation area is primarily to make flying safe. Use the menu to the left for more information.