Danish Civil Aviation and Railway Authority is organized with an Executive Management Board and two sectoral centres with including offices. And in addition to that, Bornholm Airport, Taxation Secretariat and Mink Secretariat.
Click on the image below to open the organisation diagram as PDF.
Departments and staff functions
The Department of Aviation consists of four offices, which handle tasks within:
- regulatory, approval and supervisory tasks within the aviation infrastructure
- regulatory, approval and supervisory tasks of airline companies and aviation operations
- regulation, approval and supervision tasks in relation to workshops, airworthiness, aircrafts and drones
- regulation and supervision of airfields, heliports and flight obstacles
- health approvals of pilots and air traffic controllers
- work environment and person certification
- regulation, approval and supervision in relation to aviation schools and training organisations as well as theoretical and practical tests
- analyses of incidents
- traffic agreements, tariffs and fair competition, as well as passenger rights in the field of aviation
- regulation and supervision of the postal area
- objective handling of cases
- case management.
Rail, Planning and Security
The Department of Rail, Planning and Security consists of three offices. In addition, the operation of Bornholm Airport is organisationally located in the department.
The three offices handle tasks within:
- regulatory, approval and supervisory tasks in the field of railways in relation to the safety of urban railways (infrastructure managers, operators, railway undertakings, operating and traffic rules, rolling stock and infrastructure)
- regulatory, approval and supervisory tasks in the field of railways in relation to conventional railways (infrastructure managers, operators, railway undertakings, operating and traffic rules, rolling stock and infrastructure)
- sectoral monitoring and servicing in order to promote coherent public transport
- analyses and traffic plan, administration of bus pools and statistical analyses of public transport and other modes of transportation
- regulatory tasks within ports, EIA and airport expansion
- cross-disciplinary climate-related tasks
- regulation and supervision of aviation security
- cyber-security in aviation and transport in general
- maritime security regarding ports and port facilities
- coordination of the authority's role in connection with the transport sector's emergency preparedness tasks.
The Office for Finance handles tasks within:
- budget and accounts
- internal service
- Finance Act
- management information
- secretarial services of the Danish Rail Regulatory Body and assessment commissions.
The Office for IT handles tasks within:
- IT operations
- IT development.
The Management Secretariat handles tasks within:
- executive and ministerial services
- annual report and other analyses
- communication and press service
- legal advice and quality assurance.
You will find the information to be used for the electronic billing here.
Company no.: 27186386
EAN no.: 5798 000 893443
Bank: Danske Bank, Holmens Kanal 2-12, 1092 Copenhagen K
Account No.: 4069164110
IBAN no.: DK5802164069164110